Melee Attack Pt. 2

I was wrong about being close to a breakthrough. Once again, the melee attack has considerably eaten into my time this sprint - for whatever reason I just cannot get messages to send correctly and players to move when they should. I can get it working on EITHER a server or a client, but never shall the two work simultaneously. However, this time I cut myself off, and was able to get some larger things OTHER than the melee attack done this week.

We now have a way to tell which team (or player) won, and well as letting the host control both the gamemode (deathmatch or team deathmatch) and the player count (4 or 6 players). This was actually pretty big for us, as we weren't sure if we would have to refactor a bunch of the game start code or not. Turns out we didn't have to, and we slid that stuff into the existing process.


Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Find me

  • Twitter - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle