We gave up on the melee attack. It was eating up too many hours of manpower, and neither myself nor James, my lead, could figure out what the heck was going on and why it wouldn't work. So the leads decided to just cut it, as much as Charlie and Max wanted to keep it in there. Unfortunately, this did come at the end of the week, after I spent another 9 or so hours attempting to get it to function. I did accomplish some things though, namely implementing the Rocket Booster grip, which speeds up the player, gives them extra jump height, and slows their descent speed. I also changed up the damage falloff on the grenades and rockets to work off of animation curves to give a more realistic and fun damage falloff model that Tim and Charlie could tweak as necessary.